How to Apply
Undergraduate Application Instructions
- Completed Application form
- A secondary school transcript, as well as a certified English translation
- If you have graduated, a secondary school diploma, as well as a certified English translation
Qualified students will receive a conditional offer of admission. The offer letter will outline conditions that must be fulfilled before receiving a formal offer of admission.
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability (TOEFL score of 79, or equivalent, or completion of the university’s Pre-Sessional English Program)
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (dollar amount listed on your conditional offer)
If you are currently studying in the United States and will be transferring your I-20, you will also need to submit the current I-20 and the online Transfer form.
You will receive a packet that includes all the required documents to apply for your visa.
If you are a sponsored student, you can now use your offer of admission to obtain your full financial guarantee from your sponsorship entity. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.